How to Maintain the EPDM Rubber Floor
EPDM rubber floor is made of EPDM rubber granules which has high elasticity, impact resistance, anti-aging and water resistance. Its high elasticity can effectively prevent children from bruising or scratching when falling down. Therefore, it is widely used in kindergarten indoor and outdoor activity areas and children's amusement parks.
Good maintenance is an important part to lengthen the life time of the EPDM floor in your preschool or amusement park. But how to maintain the EPDM floor? Here Moetry has some tips for you:
1. Keep the floor clean and tell the children not to throw garbage on the EPDM floor. If there is garbage on the floor mat, it should be cleaned up in time. You can clean the floor with clean water or If it is stained, use 10% ammonia or detergent.
2. Prevent epdm rubber mats from coming into contact with organic solvents and chemicals. Liquids such as milk drinks should also be prevented from spilling onto the floor mat.
3. The edge of the EPDM rubber mat must be protected and cannot be easily peeled off. Be sure to tell the children not to peel off the rubber particles of the EPDM mat. If it is damaged, repair it.
4. Try to prevent the epdm rubber mat and other items from mechanically severe impact and friction, because it is easy to damage the mat. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent the vehicle from passing over the floor mat and prevent articles such as furniture from being scraped on the floor mat.
5. Try not to wear high heels to walk on the epdm rubber mat. Other shoes such as sports shoes, training shoes, rubber canvas shoes or soft rubber shoes can be worn.