We can also help you build the kids washroom for your nursery school. You have various choices, different styles of kids toilet, basin, mirror and other supporting facilities.Online Inquiry
How to design a kindergarten washing room ？
(1) The size of the toilet in the kindergarten is not less than 15m2. Each toilet needs at least 4 commodes for children.
(2) When designing the kindergarten washing room, we must pay attention to the location, because the bathroom is a place where the kindergarten is used more frequently, so it should be close to the kindergarten activity room and lounge for convenience, keep away from the kitchen and pay attention to hygiene.
(3) Safety is the most important for young children, so the bathroom should be designed to be separated from the classroom as much as possible, so that it can not only prevent cross-infection, but also keep it clean and orderly.
(4) The setting of the washing room position is very important. It is necessary to ensure that the internal ventilation is convenient, and it is better to have sunlight. It can prevent the dirty thing in the washing room from flowing into the classroom, and if there is sunlight, it can also be disinfected.
5) The partition is reasonable. Children aged 3-6 years old have weak gender awareness and can set up toilets for men and women. However, it should use reasonable space for reasonable partitioning. There should be partitions between men and women by 80-90cm partition walls to protect children's privacy, and gradually cultivate children's gender awareness.